2015 flew by, and it was an amazing year! utterly, AMAZE-BALLS yo.
Looking back, God opened my eyes to help me see everything I already have and you know what? there was nothing more I could ask for. except to be thankful and praise Him.
Awesome moments of 2015
- Ending a year as a transportation planner (yes, in theory we help plan how to reduce traffic in your city). also, many lessons in saying goodbye and making new friends here too.
- Starting work as a planning assistant in the City i grew up in (watch out C-Town, here I come).
- Celebrating Cow&Robbie’s wedding and the privilege to share life with her for the last couple years.
- Travels … to the land of kimchi! with rach, chris+charity and the motherland (HK) and Washington with the cambam.
- Embracing the #yalife. seriously. having the best #yacrew to chill and hang out with and go on awesome adventures all day any day. i could ask for nothing more.
- …finally starting to understand what contentment is all about. it’s rooted deeply in thankfulness to a God who i believe.