All the winter holidays have passed!
- My I present to you, my co-workers.
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with Kaleo & family! Kaleo hosted their first friendsgiving and it was a blast! Kudos to Lynnette and Tiff Yee for putting the whole event together!
- I joined the Walnut-Chan family for my first holidays with JW and his family. It was the fanciest Thanksgiving lunch I have ever enjoyed. After lunch, Grace, JW, and I headed to Best Buy and Target for some Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving Day. We came out with a DVD of Space Jam.
- The Fung family gathered at Uncle Peter’s house post-Thanksgiving for delicious food and craziness, per usual.
- Choey+JessL+Esther hosted a Friendsgiving with all the traditional Thanksgiving fixins’. Choey is an amazing cook – she whipped a homemade stuffing, green bean casserole, chicken, and gravy – just. like. that.
- One month later, we hosted Kaleo Christmas at our house! Complete with White Elephant gift exchange where I WON A TOTORO APRON!
- The Fung family came over later to celebrate with an early Christmas dinner. Both JW’s and Alethia’s family joined our crazy family in celebration.
- Our family + SO left for Mammoth the next day to spend Christmas up in the mountains! (more on that to come)!
- FCBC’s finest, Joseph, opened up his new home for us to celebrate New Year’s! We ate good food, played some fun games, and had some good laughs. We even had a guest appearance from the Wu family + Noelle and the Lee family + all three kids in tow!
My baby sister got baptized! and we celebrated her 16!!!
I got to spend some time looking at Christmas lights! THREE times this year! Once with JW in Pasadena where we ate Bacalli first. Once with Choey+Esther at Candy Cane Lane in PV where we got to eat ice cream afterwards. And finally once with small group in Naples Canal where we got to eat Cambodian food first. Naples Canal is by far my favorite. also eating.
JW and I went on some dates…
We celebrated RACHEL!!!!!! She’s getting married, guys!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
To top it all off, some bday celebrations! Very thankful to share my 29 with the best of friends. God is so good and has blessed me so richly with these friendships and relationships.